Tuesday, May 10, 2011

inner peace

Someone told me today to "find your inner peace." I thought about it and asked myself why I hadn't thought about that. Where there is turmoil, peace is just around the corner waiting for you to find it. I've realized that change is inevitable. Whether we like it or not, change is a part of life. Yet, the true judge of character is how you handle it.
    I've been so wrapped up in the major changes going on in my life, that I have lost the peace that I had within myself. I've challenged myself from here on out to always meditate on the inner peace I have within myself, and if it's not there, I must find it. My challenge to anyone reading this blog (if there is anyone) is to find your inner peace. So when change shows its ugly, or pretty, face, you can willingly accept it with your whole heart. Always know that God has a plan for you.

Smile at a stranger, recycle, and always,

stay.beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment