Sunday, May 8, 2011

the first day.

As I was on a breezy walk with my mother for mother's day, I had the idea to start this blog. I hope you enjoy.


I have recently realized that the things we perceive as the norm, the things we know and are comfortable with, are often times lost in this crazy game of life. The things we have always wanted in our lives for ourselves aren't always what we need. The words that we never said will remain just that, unsaid. And the words we did say, are out there forever. The past isn't something we are supposed to look back on and regret. But yet, it is something we are supposed to look back on and smile at.
     At this time in my life, I'm starting to learn these lessons that I never wanted. Such as; the lesson that the plan you have for yourself isn't always what God has in mind for you, and that even though we all think so, the first one isn't always the only one. I can truly say that I have loved, and I have been loved. And I realize that being only 18, many people will choose to not believe that. But who am I to judge them, right?

Until next time, turn a penny heads up, tell a stranger hello and always...

stay.beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment