Wednesday, December 21, 2011

so blessed

so blessed doesn't begin to describe my life at this point. everyday I wake up there is something or someone in my life that makes me appreciate everything I've been through and everyone I've encountered. Yes, at times I have a minor relapse and start getting sad or upset about certain things and looking at what others have in envy. But then I go into church, and I'm all of the sudden okay. I have Him. who else matters? Hunter Hayes says it perfectly in his song called, Faith to Fall Back On, when he says, "Every night I say the same old prayer. God I don't have to see You. I know that You're there." It's crazy how many twists and turns life may take. I'm so grateful that I'm getting to rekindle friendships that were lost in high school and I am beyond thankful for all the new ones I've made these past few months. I feel like every time I blog I just talk about how great and wonderful God is and how He has worked wonders in my life but it is true and I don't think that I can say it enough.
   The other day I was told by my amazing pastor at my church, "Pray for a calm, peaceful heart this Christmas. You are so beautiful, Hannah. Look at all the people around you that love you and live in this present moment." I need to do that. Tonight, on this winter Solstice, I give up all my worries, my hopes, my fears, my dreams, my ambitions, and my insecurities to God and the universe. I pray that 2012 will manifest an amazing new beginning for me and that I keep on keeping on. I am so thankful for the past, but that's what it is; the past. I have no idea what my life has in store for me but I trust God with my whole heart and I can't wait to see where I will end up.

Lord,
   Tonight, just like any night, I thank You for all You've given me. I'm so unworthy of this beautiful life and I can't tell You how much I am so thankful for it. I want to give up all of my triumphs and failures to You because I know you will make them glorify You. My desire on this earth is to do Your will. Help me to manifest Your will for my life in 2012 and to never stop smiling, never stop being positive, and to never stop adoring You.


Keep on keeping on, meditate on His love for you, and always

stay.beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment