Saturday, October 15, 2011

and she whispered...

(it's my birthday). in the silence of my own bedroom in my own bed I sit down to write. What a perfect place to do it, yet what an extremely different feeling after 3 months of being away. I think of all the memories here: in this house, in this room. Three months ago, I couldn't deal with it all. Yet now, I have dealt with it, and moved on. Those words seemed impossible yet I finally let my guard down, and let God take control of my life.
     Why is it so hard for us to just let go? Let go of everything and let God handle it. It's so easy to say, Let go.  Let God. It's so easy to have it tattooed on your side (my side :) ) yet it's so hard to just do. Well, once you do it, you feel such an overwhelming amount of grace and compassion. God has worked wonders in my life and continues to every day. I am beyond thankful for everything right now and I couldn't ask for a better life. Yes, there are some rough days. But at the end of the day, it takes me hours to count my blessings.
    Thank you, Lord, for everything You've done in my life.



Count your blessings, then count them again, and always

stay.beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment